Sat, Jun 13|
Golden Spike Event Center
Golden Spike Horse Trials - 2020
Participate in Northern Utah's longest running USEA rated event!
Time & Location
Jun 13, 2020, 7:00 AM – Jun 14, 2020, 6:00 PM
Golden Spike Event Center, 1000N 1200 W St, Ogden, UT 84404, USA
About The Event
Celebrating over 30 years of competition at our beautiful venue, the Golden Spike Horse Trials is excited to offer a challenging experience for eventers June 13-14, 2020. Our course utilizes terrain changes to pose the kind of questions that riders need to face in order to be successful at moving up at other USEA recognized events and championships.
Full registration includes Dressage, Stadium Jumping and Cross-Country jumping competitions. We will have a waiting list for entries received after we reach capacity. Entries received after the closing date MAY be accepted with a $25 late fee, if space is available.
- Register through USEA's Xentry website here by scrolling to Golden Spike Horse Trials on 6/13-14 and click "select event."
- Thoroughly review the Omnibus for full details about the event.
- Don’t forget to provide your horse’s TIP number (if they qualify)
- Provide your Coggins and health certificate if you’re coming from out of state.
- If you are riding Beginner Novice and above, all USEA memberships for the rider, horse, and owner must be up to date; If you are riding Prelim ALL USEA and USEF memberships for the rider, horse, and owner MUST be up to date.
- Riders, owners, and trainers 18 or older must have completed the USEF SafeSport training.
USEF has created a variety of resources to assist and aid members with taking the training.
New Learning Center video Part 1: Safe Sport Reporting, Training, and Resources
New Learning Center video Part 2: Safe Sport Investigations, Interim, Measures, and Final Determinations
USEF Safe Sport Policy . SafeSport Training FAQs . SafeSport Training Instructions . Report Sexual Misconduct
In Crisis? Call the 24/7 SafeSport Helpline: 866-200-0796
Questions? Volunteering? Please contact Kim Johnson at email@example.com