Fri, Jun 09|
Golden Spike Event Center
Golden Spike Horse Trials - 2023
Golden Spike Horse Trials will be three days and feature an award ceremony / victory lap Sunday after Stadium Jump rounds. Register on Xentry: https://useventing.com/events-competitions/calendar/event?event=18220. Pay for additional fees (RV, change fees) here.
Time & Location
Jun 09, 7:50 AM – Jun 11, 4:00 PM
Golden Spike Event Center, 1000 N 1200 W St, Ogden, UT 84404, USA
About The Event
Wasatch Pony Club offers Golden Spike Horse Trials over three days: June 9-11, 2023. This allows us to accept more entries and celebrate our winners on Sunday with victory laps after Stadium Jumping. Spread the word and invite your friends: we should have plenty of room for all!
You can find links to the the entry forms, dressage tests, and Omnibus by clicking here: Area IX USEA. If the link is not working go to the USEA website calendar, click on Utah, and scroll to Golden Spike Horse Trials. This site is for information only and for paying additional fees such as change fees, RV reservations, and tack stall fees.
Full registration includes Dressage - Friday, Cross-Country Jumping - Saturday, and Stadium Jumping - Sunday, followed by victory laps and award ceremony. Our goal is to have enough room for all, but if we fill, entries will be accepted from a waitlist. Entries received after the closing date will be accepted with a $25 late fee, if space is available.
- Thoroughly review the Omnibus for full details about the event.
- Don’t forget to provide your horse’s TIP number (if they qualify).
- Provide your Coggins/EIA test and health certificate if you’re coming from out of state.
- PER USEF GR845 horses must have been vaccinated for Equine Influenza Virus and Equine Herpes Virus within 6 months of entering show grounds. Temperatures are to be taken twice a day 3 days before arrival and twice a day on site. Be prepared to show proof. Any horses impacted by the EVH-1 outbreak must complete the return to competition declaration and testing protocol as required by USEF.
- If you are riding Beginner Novice and above, ALL USEA memberships for the rider, horse, and owner must be up to date.
- If you are riding Prelim ALL USEA AND USEF memberships for the rider, horse, and owner MUST be up to date!
- Riders, owners, and trainers 18 or older must have completed the USEF SafeSport training. Visit https://www.usef.org/safe-sport for instructions.
Questions about entries, stalls, and RV reservations? Please email Ruth at email@example.com.
For volunteering text Morgan at 801.745.7535.
For general show information email Kim Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extra Stall - Wed - Sun
Stall fee: one extra non-compete or a tack stall (NOT for competing horse). Add number of extra stalls needed. Stabling opens Wednesday, June 7 through Sunday, June 11. All horses must be stabled and comply with vaccination requirements.
Change or Late Fee
Fee to make changes to completed entry or late fee.
Show Jump or Dressage Schooling round - Thursday. Be prepared to show receipt as your ticket. Limited to 2 per event per entry.
RV Full Hook-ups: Per Night
$40 per night. Add quantity to equal total nights needed. Full hook ups include water, power and sewer. Reservations are non-refundable. One car/vehicle allowed per spot.
WPC Member Only Additional Fee
Only applies to Wasatch Pony Club Members: Additional Entry Fee.